Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Started...

So I've had this blog formatted and ready to go for a couple months now, and I haven't posted ANY entries yet!  I have started typing blog posts on at least a half dozen occasions and just don't know where to begin.

So... this is where I am starting.  I have decided that if I don't just GO FOR IT, it will never get done!

That is the case with so many things in life.  I think many people tend to over-think things and in the end get nothing done.  Personally, I need to realize that starting with small steps is at least a start.  I am looking forward to seeing SOMETHING on my blog page, and hopefully that will give me the little kick-start that I need to keep this going and continue adding more and more!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I think you will do great! I look forward to many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome start Christi, I am excited to see more soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely true. Sometimes you just need to start ... to start! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Christi!!! We all have to start somewhere! Your Page looks GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete